Saturday 1 December 2012

6 Reasons Why Hostgator Is Better Than Dreamhost


The most common downside that a tiro journalger face once he's beginning his 1st blog is to urge a reliable net hosting. tons of or I will say thousands of net hosting suppliers ar offered that claim to produce best hosting with best period however most of them ar faux and don't stand upto their words.
I have been blogging for quite one.5 year currently and that i should say it's vital to possess a right net host. until currently I used 2 widespread net hosting suppliers :

    Dreamhost
    Hostgator


Hostgator and Dreamhost each ar the foremost widespread and most demanded net hosting suppliers within the market and that i have expertise with each these net hosting suppliers. Users sometimes get confused between each these 2 net hostings. during this article I’ll tell you the half-dozen reasons why Hostgator is best than Dreamhost.
Earlier I hosted my journal with Dreamhost once I migrated my journal from blogger to WordPress. once you explore for reviews regarding Dreamhost on web you may realize that almost all of the folks ar speech that Dreamhost is that the best hosting supplier for traditional users however I had a foul expertise with it. Earlier i used to be not obtaining any downside with Dreamhost, however once my traffic came to traditional, I started obtaining regular down times. therefore I stirred my journal from Dreamhost to Hostgator and currently I’m happy that I stirred my journal to Hostgator.

Live Chat Support

Live chat support is that the essential demand of any net hosting. Whenever you get any downside along with your net hosting you'll be able to in real time contact your hosting supplier if offer|they supply} live chat support however Dreamhost don't provide any live chat support to its regular users. It solely offer this feature if you're on note (Private Servers) that prices an excessive amount of for traditional users. Hostgator offer live chat support to shared hosting users too.

Better period

When I was on dreamhost, i used to be obtaining regular period of times and that they weren't ready to resolve the issues with my blog’s downtime and once moving to Hostgator, I ne'er got any period of time until currently. in keeping with my expertise, period of HostGator is way higher than Dreamhost. What you are doing once you visit an internet site and it don't open ? you may visit it an added time however what if it don't open once more. In such condition you hardly visit such an internet site once more. therefore period of any web site is most significant factor. you may lose your precious readers once you begin obtaining downtimes.

Easy to navigate CPanel

Both of those net hosting suppliers supply CPanels. though the cpanel of Dreamhost appearance higher than the cpanel of Hostgator however it’s rough to navigate. Whereas the cpanel of HostGator is absolutely straightforward to navigate and you'll be able to realize desired tools terribly simply.

Best client Support

Hostgator team is extremely nice in dealing its customers. they supply 24/7 client service. I’m whole affected with their service. Whenever i would like any support I contact them through live chat support and in jiffy solely they supply ME with necessary solutions.

More options than Dreamhost

Hostgator wins in options too by providing additional options than Dreamhost. It provides some distinctive options like hot link protection, Instant backups, Custom error pages, computing machine statistics and lots of additional.

Cheaper than Dreamhost

Price is that the another issue that's taken into consideration after we ar about to obtain net hosting. you'll be able to get Hostgator webhosting for as low as $4.95/ month wherever as Dreamhost’s worth starts at $8.95/month.

Conclusion

After clearing all my points here and with my expertise with each these net hostings, i will be able to extremely suggest Hostgator. you will conjointly scan different reviews on web before shopping for net hosting.If you're about to begin your 1st journal and wish to host just one domain then you'll be able to opt for Hostgator young set up that prices simply $4.95/month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
google-site-verification: googlefb4230182cb38bce.html